KLAFFSTORIES – Spring
Design/Build Professionals: KLAFFS Bath Trends Expo Wed., June 14 – Int’l Bath Day
By KLAFFStyle Editorial Staff
Keynote by CTC&G’s DJ Carey; Pre-Expo CEU Course “The Evolution of the Bathroom” by GRAFF
As a new addition to its ongoing support of area designers, architects, builders and other home improvement professionals, KLAFFS is hosting its first Home Design Bath Trends Expo on Wednesday, June 14th from 6 p.m. ‘til 8:00 p.m. at its flagship Norwalk showroom, 28 Washington Street, in conjunction with Connecticut Cottages & Gardens (CTC&G). The date is fitting as it’s also designated International Bath Day.
The Expo program is designed to help attendees get ahead of the design curve and to expedite planning and ordering for their projects. The schedule is as follows:
- The Expo kicks off with a cocktail reception at 6 catered by Chef Sarah Bouissou of Bernard’s of Ridgefield in the KLAFFS onsite working kitchen.
- At 6:30, CTC&G Editorial Director DJ Carey will present a keynote address on bath trends.
- Some 36 pre-eminent bath brands will exhibit and have representatives on hand to introduce their latest offerings and help attendees plan and spec products for their upcoming projects.
- Immediately preceding the Expo – from 5 p.m. to 5:45 p.m. – GRAFF, a premier faucet and bath fixtures manufacturer and long-time KLAFFS brand partner – will present its new IDCEC-certified continuing education units (CEU) course for designers and architects titled, “The Evolution of the Bathroom.”
Attendees can register for either or both the Expo and the GRAFF CEU course. Expo attendees will be eligible for special giveaways. KLAFFS Insiders are also invited to attend. To become a KLAFFS Insider, complete the brief form available in the pop-up window at the bottom right of the screen.
“In addition to the fact that we at KLAFFS love throwing a good celebration for our partners and customers, we felt that an Expo of this type would be a perfect way for our brand partners to get in front of designers, builders, architects — all the industry professionals,” said KLAFFS CEO Joe Passero. “We’re all pressed for time and we hope that in a few productive hours, attendees can scope out fabulous products for their clients’ homes, get direct input to help assure the technical specifications and timelines will work – and be able to earn some CEU credits they need as well. And with insights from a trend spotter like DJ Carey, we hope to help them gain an edge in the marketplace, too.”
Participating brands include, Agraria, AKDO Tile, Alno, DXV American Standard, Aquabrass, BainUltra, Barber Wilsons & Co., Blu Bathworks, Baldwin, Calaisio, Dornbracht, Duravit, Electric Mirror, Fantini, Feiss Lighting, George Kovacs Lighting, Graff, Hastings Tile & Bath, Hudson Valley Lighting, Julien, Kallista, Keuco, LinkaSink, Match Pewter, Rocky Mountain Hardware, Rohl, Ronbow, Samuel Heath, Sigma, Sonneman Lighting, Steamist, Stone Forest, Terra Tile and Marble, Valsan, Victoria + Albert and Vogue UK.
The GRAFF CEU program is designed to help put today’s bath trends into context. “The Evolution of the Bathroom” was launched in April of this year. Attendees of the KLAFFS Bath Trends Expo will be among the first to take the course.
According to GRAFF, the course has four core objectives:
- To explore the bathroom’s new position of importance in a residential or hospitality setting
- To observe the bathroom’s gradual evolution into a luxurious, spa-like oasis
- To inform of the various features found in the contemporary bath; and to forecast the plumbing industry’s emerging trends.
- To help professionals develop a broader understanding of the social and environmental influences that have continued to impact bathroom innovation.
In addition to manufacturers’ representatives, KLAFFS own in-house bath experts will be available to lend assistance. For further information contact Linda Ossenfort at 203-642-7011 or email Linda at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can register here.
June 14th is International Bath Day!
Report from the 2018 Shows: Technology, Color and New Metal Finishes Lead Trends at KBIS and Lightovation Dallas
Designers Caroline Kopp and Tori McBrien and KLAFFS Candace Pereira Weigh In
KLAFFStyle Rounds Up Picks From Pantone and 3 Top Paint Brands
KLAFFS Flagship Norwalk Showroom is Backdrop for Ideas, Inspiration
Seasonal Spectacular Features Inspired Decorations by Design Professionals
Christina Roughan Named to New York Spaces Top 50 and Wins an athome A-List Award
Dorm Room Lighting and Cooling
from Sleek Urban to Retro
KLAFFS Hardware Manager John Barber Shares What to Consider
Free Membership to Monthly Menu of Recipes, Wine and Spirits Pairings
Thoughts – and a Few Tricks – to Create Serenity